Recommended Products and Tools
*Please note: many of the products listed below link to Amazon.com.
Organic Bob earns a small commission when you purchase through those links.
We recommend only those products we use and like. Enjoy!
Have you ever tried a push mower? So many improvements have been made over the years, so it’s better than you’d expect! Some benefits over a gas powered mower: it’s quiet (mow whenever you want and it won’t bother neighbors), no stink and gas, and wet grass doesn’t stick like it does with a regular mower.
Do your part to Bring Back the Pollinators! Pollinators around the world are essential to our environment and they are in need of our help. Pollinator habitat is threatened by development and pesticide use. Take the Pollinator Protection Pledge to support these amazing creatures and order your sign now! This durable 9″ x 12″ habitat sign is designed for outdoor use. You can hang it in your garden or anywhere you have habitat. The sign has two holes for hanging, but does not include a post or hardware.
SOLO 430-2G Handheld Sprayer Farm & Landscape, 2-Gallon
- Easy-to-fill funnel top and easy-to-clean large secondary opening
- 28-Inch unbreakable wand provides extended reach
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature minimizes user fatigue
- Chemical resistant seals provide outstanding durability
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks
Find on Amazon
Chapin International SureSpray Sprayer for Fertilizer, Herbicides and Pesticides Chapin 20020 2-Gallon SureSpra
- 2 gallon funnel-top, translucent tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with Common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Features unique sure spray Anti-Clog filter for clog-free spraying
- Includes a 12-inch wand, 34-inch reinforced hose, adjustable nozzle and comfortable spray handle
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying
Find on Amazon